Maine P-EBT Quick Facts
P-EBT & Summer P-EBT 101
- P-EBT and Summer P-EBT helps families buy the food your family wants while schools are closed. They are similar programs offered to eligible school-aged children and eligible children under the age of six, but have different eligibility and enrollment requirements (see below).
- Most eligible families will receive P-EBT automatically; some will need to complete a school meal application and/or enroll in SNAP.
- P-EBT does not impact immigration status.
- Families receiving P-EBT and Summer P-EBT can still get free summer meals from schools and community sites. Summer meals and P-EBT are separate programs. To find a free meal site near you:
- visit usda.gov/meals4kids
- text Summer Meals to 97779
- or call 866-348-6479
- If you get P-EBT and/or Summer P-EBT, you may be eligible for SNAP.
Maine P-EBT & Summer P-EBT Eligibility Quick Reference
(Click image below to enlarge)
P-EBT Flyer for Families
(Click image below to view and download full flyer)
P-EBT Toolkit – Navigation Menu
- Toolkit Homepage
- Getting Started
- P-EBT Messaging Collateral
- Summer P-EBT Messaging Collateral
- Summer P-EBT Social Media Deck
- Robocall Scripts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Rather download the entirety of the toolkit as a PDF? CLICK HERE