2021 Policy Priorities | School Meals for All
- An Act to Address Student Hunger through a Universal Free School Meals Program: Sponsored by Senate President Troy Jackson
- An Act to Require at Least a 30-minute Lunch Period for Students: Sponsored by Representative Jan Dodge
- An Act to Encourage the Purchase of Local Foods for Public Schools: Sponsored by Senator Eloise Vitelli
- An Act to Ensure Maine Schools Receive Adequate Financial Resources: Sponsored by Education Co-Chair Representative Michael Brennan
- An Act to Provide Equity in Access to Applications for the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program: Sponsored by Rep. Rebecca Millett
Learn more about our position on why school meals for all matters and how you can advocate to help make sure all Maine kids get the healthy meals they need.